The best top education and university

Sunday, February 28, 2010

How important education in human !!!


EDUCATION:
In todays world, having a good eduaction is always important to have. There is so many opportunitys that can occur when you get a good education. A couple of examples would getting a good job and getting knowledge for life.
These days, finding a good job is important to have. The reasons for that is you can support your family. One day, I hope I could have the opportunity to take care for my family so that they could be happy
and not suffer no more.
As of right now, I have 2 siblings that are just finishing highschool and are planning on going to college. What I want is have a good job before they finish so I can take care of them so that I know I will be a good older brother.

Even though getting a good job is important. Another reason would be getting knowledge for life. In life, you cant be successfull with out preperation and knowledge for school. Thats one of reasons why when you do go to school, you learn certain things that could benifit you for the future. You can either go to school for four years or do a tech achool for 2. The point is either way your getting knowledge regardless which you can use in life.

Education makes man a right thinker and a correct decision-maker. It achieves this by bringing him knowledge from the external world, teaching him to reason, and acquainting him with past history, so that he may be a better judge of the present. Without education, man, as it were, is shut up in a windowless room. With education, he finds himself in a room with all its windows open to the outside world. In other words, people who are not educated have less opportunity to do what they want to do.
A person that gets a good education will become a more dependable worker, a better citizen, and a stronger consumer. For example, people would rather higher an educated man rather than a non-educated person. When looking at the long-term effects of an education, our economy needs these educated people to know how to keep the economy efficient and not get into a bind in the future. Someone said if they were Bill Gates ( Since he is very educated), would he understand the economy better? Of course not but that's not what I am trying to say. How advanced do you think the computer would be without him? The more educated someone is, the more knowledge one obtains on different subjects. Each person has a different level of understanding for each subject there is to learn about. That is why there are experts in every field you could go into and each part is a piece of the puzzle that makes this world/economy grow.

My future is a place where I have to spend the rest of my life. I have many experiences to look forward to and enjoy, and I'll also have different times when things aren't so good. Education plays a very important role in making my life in the future as complete and fulfilling as possible. In my future I have to consider many occurrences that I will be required to face. There are goals that need to be attained. I will want to have a beautiful home...a good car...get married...have children..., the possibilities are endless. I will want to give back to my community and join different clubs and organizations. I would like to help children that are in troubled situations and encourage them that there is hope. I want to travel the world and see new places and different cultures. I want to know how technology works. I want to be involved.How can I accomplish these things? Well, there are two paths I can follow. The first "option" is if I don't consider going to college, I can leave high school and begin working in a difficult job with minimum pay, if I can even find one. This job will cause me to work longer hours, giving me less time. I can probably rent an apartment and only go to it in-between work shifts. I will have less time to look for a wife and get married. Children are now completely out of the question because they need a great amount of time and they are very expensive. I will not be able to take vacation time to see the world as I would like to because I do not have any paid vacation and I can't take time off because the bills are piled high. My low paying job without any benefits and no skill development has caused me to lose the important times of my life and my dreams are shattered. The other path I can take is getting a college education. I can graduate from high school and begin my life as a college student in the city or area I wish. I can learn in and out of the classroom about new and exciting ideas in technology and about my life as well.
Article by: http://www.allfreeessays.com/

SCHOLARSHIP:
A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student to further education. Scholarships are awarded on various criteria usually reflecting the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award.
Types
The most common scholarships may be classified as:
• Merit-based: These awards are based on a student's athletic, academic, artistic or other abilities, and often factor in an applicant's community service record and extracurricular activities. The most common merit-based scholarships, awarded by either private organizations or directly by a student's intended college, recognize academic achievement or high scores on the ACT and SAT standardized tests.
• Need-based: These awards are based on the student and family's financial record and will require applicants to fill out a FAFSA to qualify if the scholarship is a federal award. Private need-based scholarships will also often require the results of a FAFSA, which calculates a student's financial need through a formula looking at the expected family contribution and cost of attendance at the intended college.
• Student-specific: These are scholarships where applicants must initially qualify by race, gender, religion, family and medical history, or many other student-specific factors. Minority scholarships are the most common awards in this category, and not all are based in the United States. For example, students in Canada may qualify for a number of aboriginal scholarships, whether they study at home or abroad.
• Career-specific: These are scholarships awarded by a college or university to students planning to pursue a specific field of study. Often the most generous awards are given to students pursuing careers in high-need areas such as education or nursing. Nursing students are in high demand, and many schools will give future nurses full scholarships to enter the field, especially if the student intends to work in a high-need community.
Some scholarships have a "bond" requirement. Recipients may be required to work for a particular employer for a specified period of time or to work in rural or remote areas; otherwise they may be required to repay the value of the support they received from the scholarship. This is particularly the case with education and nursing scholarships for people prepared to work in rural and remote areas.
Article by: http://en.wikipedia.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment